Talk about working out the kinks. On Saturday around 11 p.m. diners at newcomer Olana were ushered out of the restaurant when a small electrical fire broke out. “Nothing was really damaged,” a rep told us. “There was one bathroom that had a little bit of damage, but nothing really visible otherwise.” We’re told the FDNY has given the all-clear, but the restaurant probably won’t reopen till Thursday. Ah well, at least everyone who hadn’t paid got a freebie out of it.
Most Viewed Stories
14 Refreshing Things to Eat to Help You Make It Through This Heat Wave
Kid Who’s Deathly Allergic to Food Gets the Award for Today’s Most Heartbreaking Story
Whole Foods Is Hurting in the Wake of That Overcharging Scandal
Bartender Says He Received This Patronizing ‘Economics’ Card Instead of an Actual Tip
Japan Gets Burgers That Use Tomatoes Instead of Buns