Rachael Ray Gets Into the Burger Business; Graydon Carter Parts Seas of Traffic
The latest from inside the industry: Rachael Ray does burgers, a Long Island burger joint does iPods, and Graydon Carter doesn't want you honking if you're hungry.
• Rachael Ray opening a joint serving swordfish and 189 other types of burgers. [Fishbowl]
• In search of beauty rest, Graydon Carter tries to reverse the laws of traffic near his Ye Waverly Inn. [Eater]
• Michelin editor Jean-Luc Naret tells of his favorite cities for dining (none of them French) and the best pickup restaurant in NYC. [UrbanDaddy]
• Newly relocated Mekong and others throw open their doors. [Eater]
• Some outer-borough openings, including a bistro on Bedford. [Eater]
• Izakayas are blowing up. [Nation's Restaurant News]